Friday, November 13, 2009

Question about facebook.com?

Okay so somebody added a photo of me from their album...which is supposed to show up where it says "view more photos of me", but one of my friends went to that and the pictures didn't show up. It says there are 18 pictures of me but only 15 show up. They are others from another person's photo album. Can't other people see those pictures?

Question about facebook.com?
It might be because your friend has her privacy set too high for her pictures. She may have it set so only certain friends can see the album so others won't be able to see it.
Reply:It depends what network your freinds in I believe. If your freind is not in the network that has the picture posted, or the person that posted the picture has a limited profile set, I dont think your freind will be able to check out your pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment