Monday, November 16, 2009

Are proxies such as www.unblock facebook.com and www.anonymouse.com safe?? If so, what are the best ones?

Many of the websites I view with proxies require me to enter my password and username. I dont want to use them if they are going to take my password.

Are proxies such as www.unblock facebook.com and www.anonymouse.com safe?? If so, what are the best ones?
Well for the most part unless your tring to hide from the FBI. Never heard of those sorry.





But if your really worried about your password. use a free proxy server. Google (free proxy) list get the number and set it up in your internet browser. in internet explorer goto -tools- --internet options- -connections- -settings- (under prxy server check box) enter prxy address and port click ok then apply


No comments:

Post a Comment