Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I get onto facebook.com? I have not seen or spoken to my friends in a long time. They are angry with me

1) Go to www.Facebook.com


2) Click on "sign up" (it's in green to help you see it)


3) Fill out the form with all your information


4) When your done, click "sign up now!"


5) Your done =)





To add friends, look up their full names in the search box. You can also invite your entire address book if you use Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, Gmail or MSN for email.

How do I get onto facebook.com? I have not seen or spoken to my friends in a long time. They are angry with me
Go to facebook.com. Log on. Presto! You're on. Or if you need an account, Press Register. Follow the Directions. Then Presto! You're on.
Reply:go to www.facebook.com if you have already registered, type in your email and password on the homepage. if you haven't registered, do so. you will need a valid email address because they will send you a confirmation email. follow the link on this email and you're on facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment