Monday, November 16, 2009

Is anyone having problems getting onto facebook.com?

I am .. I havent been able to get on all day... I'm glad I wasnt the only one with the problem ... I'm going through facebook withdrawl lol





but I guess its kinda a good thing though cuz I should be studying for my finals instead of being on facebook anyway lol

Is anyone having problems getting onto facebook.com?
nope. Facebook is working just fine for me. Exactly whats the problem? Is the page not loading, are you unable to log in? Try clearing your cache or refresh the page.
Reply:I am having problems. The page isn't loading right... Something is messed up and I can't figure out the problem. Clearing my history and cache didn't help. I restarted my computer many times, but that didn't work either. Help someone!!??


No comments:

Post a Comment