Friday, November 13, 2009

Is facebook.com still hot?

Yes, I'd say it is. Im in college and all of my friends are on it. Most people where I live are on it for that fact.

Is facebook.com still hot?
It is still hot and it probably will keep being that way. There are still thousands of schools that are not a part of Facebook and they add more everyday.





Just recently, the high school facebook really got going. So, that's a whole new group of people that use it. As far as on the college facebook. I am constantly getting e-mail messages saying that people are writing on my wall. I don't even check it that often, and I go to a small school. So, I suppose, overall, Facebook is really popular. But, it really depends on the school that you go to.





From what I've heard. Facebook is very popular in the Midwest at Larger schools and very popular on the west coast as well.


Plus, every time I log into my account, it seems like they've added new features or changed the interface somehow. They wouldn't be doing all of that if they weren't still being used.


No comments:

Post a Comment