Friday, November 13, 2009

I hate facebook.com they disabled my account how can i enabled it?

Email them...... email: press@facebook.com


just email them a lot telling to reinstate your account


it happens to a lot of people


good luck

I hate facebook.com they disabled my account how can i enabled it?
The facebook account doesn't belong to you it belongs to facebook and they have the right to disable it at their discretion. Did they not tell you why they disabled it? If they haven't email them and ask for an explanation or to restore it if they have done it in error.
Reply:it depends on why they deleted it... if you broke one of their terms, then they had every right to delete your account... but if not, then send an email to press@facebook.com and inquire, but I don't think they would have deleted your account without a good reason (inappropriate picture(s), spamming, being too offensive, etc.)


No comments:

Post a Comment