Thursday, November 19, 2009

PLZ HELP***Why Should I Use Myspace.com over Facebook?

Hey y'all, i am doing a persuasive speech for a public speaking class. My speech is on why my audience should use myspace.com over facebook.com. (I would normally persuade the audience to use facebook but my teacher instructed me to do it this way). So what are some positive aspects of myspace.com?

PLZ HELP***Why Should I Use Myspace.com over Facebook?
Well, in the beginning Facebook was safer because it was only open to high school and college students, but now anyone can join the network. This opens up many doors for stalking abilities because it is much easier to track people on Facebook using the Newsfeed feature. Also, MySpace has features to make your profile private, and to make it even more secure, you can make it so people can't even add you unless they know your email address or last name. Also, MySpace allows you do add music, graphics, along with other cool features. Again going back to safety, you can even add some features to you MySpace like Trackzor to see who has been looking at your profile.
Reply:because myspace is more customizable


and uhhh...theres lots of emo kids that you can laugh at


No comments:

Post a Comment