Monday, May 4, 2009

Trouble logging into facebook.com from motorola rizr z3, any help??

I just purchased a motorola rizr z3....I have tried troubleshooting with tmobile but that did not work. apparently because i am able to visit other sites from my phone, there is no issue with my actual phone. i can actually get to m.facebook.com or facebook.com from my phone but once i try to login with my email and password I get a message that says FETCH REDIRECTED URL it gives me the options of yes or no. after choosing yes the message just pops up. i can do this 4 or 5 times and then i will get the message PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. also when i try to visit myspace.com i instantly get the PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED message without even being able to view the login page. any one else experience this? or know how to fix it? thanks!!

Trouble logging into facebook.com from motorola rizr z3, any help??
Basically there is an issue with that website with facebook I do work with Tmobile Tech support and if they did the troubleshooting that I think they would and your able to access other sites it would be an issue with that site your going to
Reply:Check out http://www.faceladder.com





Customize your profile the way you want it


Instant messaging


Blogs


Picture galleries


Polls


Quizzes


Picture battles


Events


Groups


Crush Emails


Other members!


No comments:

Post a Comment