Monday, May 4, 2009

FaceBook.com?????

yo if your around my age {15} and have facebook account sign your name.but if your a adult whos creapy stay away cause ill erase you even if i think your going to ask me something personal.but if you want to talk about teen stuff [movies,music,video games,etc....]then sign your name ill send you friend request.

FaceBook.com?????
What is your question?
Reply:Haha what the hell,


are you just putting out a public warning out there?





No, this is not the way to avoid creepy people.


Set all of your privacy settings on "ONLY MY FRIENDS" and you should be good.





No need for this announcement.


But do be careful on facebook!





Besides those people who have 20934093284 facebook friends are so lame, all my facebook friends are people I KNOW and that I converse with.





This isn't myspace people.


No comments:

Post a Comment