Monday, May 4, 2009

I can't login to facebook.com . My password and username are correct though. (Read details)?

I just registered at facebook.com


I received my confirmation email, I clicked the link, and I can not access after clicking log in, firefox returns the following message:


"The page isn't redirecting properly


Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.


*This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."





I have tried logging in with Safari and Firefox on Mac, and even IE on Windows.


Something really weird happens. Now when I try to access facebook.com, the adress in the adress bar changes from one URL to another, and in the end, I get the same message from my browser.


I can not even contact the facebook support team, because I can not access their website.


Any ideas on how to solve this issue and WHY is it happening?

I can't login to facebook.com . My password and username are correct though. (Read details)?
are you sure you don't have a virus? it sounds like something is a bit wrong. why dont you try downloading a virus checker or an anti-spyware program and see what it says
Reply:use forgot pass option when u run out of options :)


No comments:

Post a Comment